Bringing together the brightest minds in treasury
We are delighted to be sponsoring the upcoming Eurofinance International Management Conference.
The EuroFinance International Treasury Management Copenhagen 2019 is the world’s leading international treasury event – the sophistication, level of expertise and networking are unrivalled by any other event of its kind.
- Network with an unparalleled senior audience of 2,100+ delegates from 50+ countries
- Discover not just the current, but also future trends in international treasury
- Hear 80+ highly practical case studies from international treasury teams – not sales pitches
- Fit six months’ worth of meetings with your banks, providers and clients into 2.5 days
- Gain fresh perspectives from our headline speakers
- View the cutting-edge solutions that are available in the marketplace today
- Delve into the world of new technologies to understand how treasury will change
- Benchmark your operations with treasurers from all industries
The resilient treasury
With the pace of change in technology running at hyper speed; geopolitical uncertainty ever more volatile and the ever growing need to do more with less – coping with volatility and stress is paramount.
This year, we look at how to de-stress treasury and build resilient practices that allow treasury to do three things: achieve operational excellence; answer the call for innovation; and help the business respond to disruption.
Among the other exhibitors at the event, you will find Zanders at booth L25.
For more information, please contact Mark van Ommen, Job Wolters or René Andersen on +31 35 692 89 89 or the conference’s website.