Countdown to CECL will bring together senior practitioners and experts from credit unions, community banks, and regional banks. Attendees will learn from one another, across industries, to better prepare for what lies ahead.
We are a proud sponsor of CECL 2019 in New York City.
- Validation of CECL models: What needs to be validated?
- Benchmarking against IFRS 9 implementation and leveraging lessons learnt
- CECL Data Challenges from a Validator’s Perspective
- Aligning stress testing, capital planning and CECL
- Recalibration of CECL models after initial validation reports
- Current status of CECL accounting standard including delay requests and congressional and regulatory activities
- And many more
Zanders will be represented by Tim Neijs and Keith Bergman.
tim Tim Neijs
i m Keith Bergman